Daisy's Cottage comprises of the following;
- Large family Kitchen/Diner - including modern appliances including a 4-ring gas hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. There is also a dining table that seats 4 people.
- Living room - featuring a wood burning stove, flat screen TV, DVD Player, BT Vision box and free Wi-Fi
- Courtyard - including outdoor furniture and a BBQ
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom - with a double bed and walk-in wardrobe (there is also a television and digital radio with iPod docking station available in this room)
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds and walk-in wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom with over bath shower and WC.
Daisy's Cottage does not have any allocated parking, but plenty is available close by in Church Plain.
- Gas central heating and electricity are included in the rental as are duvets, pillows, bed linen, hand/bath towels and tea towels
- Pets (one dog) and Children are welcome in Daisy's Cottage
- Travel cot, highchair and stair gate provided
- Tea & coffee provided
- An additional cleaning charge applies to have one dog stay in the cottage
- The property is strictly NO Smoking
- Photos of the property are available on the House Photos page
To Book Daisy's Cottage
Please read our standard Terms and Conditions, then either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07814 166 765 so we can either email you or send you by post a booking form to start the booking process.